I was totally Christmas Eve’d on Monday.
It’s like being hijacked only more festive… and it involves family…. AND a complete lack of anything worth posting on this blog. Not to mention, that the couple posts I have in que aren’t very festive. So at the risk of tramping our resident Wednesday writer (who I offer my Monday slot), I offer you all the following random musings I sketched down over the last two days and this beautifully delicious martini.
– Unwrapping your present(s) is far less awesome when it doesn’t involve someone dressed in a Christmasy outfit
– I completely approve of hot bartenders
– Your sister in law should not be allowed to walk up to you with a smile and ask you how you’ve been when you’ve gone to your naughty place to drown out your father’s babbling
– I need to look into ice play
– My car is completely misconfigured for road head
– I feel completely ungirly drinking a chocolate and Irish cream martini for some reason
– The above could be due to the rockin’ jazz on right now
– Steven Moffat makes my brain melt into delicious puddles of goo
– The whatever I pulled in my hand from fucking on and off for two straight hours on Friday is finally better
– Isn’t ‘martini’ one of the words jawas say?
And now I leave you with the words that have been ringing in my ears for a week…
“I fell asleep to the sounds of ‘Behind the Music’ and I heard C.C. DeVille say to me, ‘It was the house of whores, but it became the house of horrors.’ Please point your browser to www dot Janine dot org slash admin tilde slash index dot HTML.” – Mike Doughty “Janine” off ‘Smofe and Smang”
I don’t always game, but when I do… I DO IT NEKKID!